Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Wedding Roost - A Spin Off

This coming August, Justin and I will be tying the knot.  And now I have a ton of new projects to work on!

So head on over to The Wedding Roost (I added a link in the toolbar as well) and take a look around.  Here is where I'll post all wedding related stuff.  So, if weddings aren't your thang...then you can just ignore it.



I'm pretty excited to make this launch.  Not only because I get to work on really fun projects (and share them) for our big day..but also because I get to share some other great wedding-related ideas.  In fact, I am being forced to attend a Vintage Styled Wedding Shoot in February - and then blog about it.  That just sounds like straight up torture :)

ACTUALLY... I'm so flattered that I was invited.  I'm really really excited and maybe I can stock away some ideas for my own wedding!  Let the fun begin :)

Mary


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...